Before you contact the support team, particularly if you have any technical problems, please check this list of FAQs.
If your issue is still unresolved, you will find a link to where you can file a support ticket at the end of the list.
VoMN account problems
- I’ve logged in, and the login link changes to “Your Account”, but only on the VoMN site (where this page is). On other sites, I still see the “Log in” link, and there is no black admin bar at the top and ads display when they shouldn’t. What gives?
- It’s probably a cookies problem.
In theory, your login should be valid across the entire VoMN network (including on sites not operated by AVfM), but the domain mapper periodically goes wonky and you need to delete the cookies associated with voices.avoiceformen.com (and www.avoiceformen etc).
You will need to log in again, but that should solve the problem. If not, get in touch with support.
- I tried to register, but I got a message “You cannot use that email address to signup. We are having problems with them blocking some of our email. Please use another email provider.” What gives?
- It is more likely that you are trying to sign up with a banned domain. We do not permit the use of disposable email addresses for VoMN accounts or for commenting because such addresses are more frequently abused for spamming or for other mischief than they are for any legitimate purpose.
If you don’t want to provide your regular email address, create a new email address with a provider like Gmail, Yahoo or Hotmail — but be sure to check it semi-frequently, or set it up to forward to your regular address in case we need to contact you for any reason. It is also the address to which emails regarding your memberships will be sent (if you sign up for any).
- I signed up, but I never got the email and there wasn’t anywhere to set my password. What do I do?
- Your initial password will be emailed to you. First wait 5-15 minutes; sometimes email gets held up. If there is still no sign of it, check your spam folder. If it’s not there, follow the “file a support ticket” link below and ask us to look into the matter.
Once you get your email, please be sure to change your password in your user profile.
- I used the wrong or invalid email address. How do I get access to my account?
- Please follow the “file a support ticket” link below and tell us what your email address is. We’ll look into it and correct the problem.
If you believe you have grounds to allege infringement of your intellectual property, please read our DMCA policy.
For complaints relating to content, please first make contact with the administrators of the site where the offending content appears. We will not consider any complaints you make unless and until you demonstrate that you have made the attempt to resolve the matter directly in the first instance.
In the event that you get no answer, please file a support ticket using the link below. We will consider your complaint in as timely manner as possible, but we cannot promise a time-frame in which you will get an answer.
If all else fails
If none of the above help, then file a support ticket with the support team.